[blindLaw] working in disability law

Vaughn Brown vaughnlbrown87 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 22:42:49 UTC 2020

Hi George,

I think so. And funny you mention SSDI. I am in the middle of fighting
with SSA to get onto SSDI.

You will want to add your name to the SSA's lawyer referral on your
state's level. That would be the first step. Then do the more
traditional marketing via web site, business cards, local phone book
listing etc.

I hope this helps!

Vaughn