[blindLaw] FW: Info for Google Docs Training

Tai Tomasi tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:46:58 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, everyone! During our National Association of Blind Lawyers
happy hour yesterday, several people indicated interest in attending a
webinar on how to use Google Docs with screen readers. The webinar is taking
place tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 p.m. Eastern. It will not be recorded. The
information is below.