[blindLaw] Northwest Justice Project Seeks Deputy Director!

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Jun 11 23:52:39 UTC 2020

From: washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com <washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jonathan Ko
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 4:43 PM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: Northwest Justice Project Seeks Deputy Director!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sarah Menke <sarah at mortengroup.com<mailto:sarah at mortengroup.com>>
Date: Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 3:23 PM
To: <jonathan.ko at gmail.com<mailto:jonathan.ko at gmail.com>>

Good afternoon Jonathan,

I hope you are staying safe, healthy, and well during this unprecedented time.

I am reaching out as Northwest Justice Project's Deputy Director search remains open. An additional essential qualification is knowledge and experience in racial equity principles and practices, with experience in organizational implementation - paramount at this time for the organization and in our country's current call to action.

You will find a detailed description of the position attached here. We are asking that you help spread the word about this position by sharing this announcement with individuals you think would be a good fit for the organization. We will be accepting applications until the position is filled, however best consideration will be given to candidates that apply by June 30, 2020.

Please contact me at this email address with any questions; we welcome suggestions for candidates as well as any opportunities to publicize the position on job boards, listservs, or newsletters, where appropriate.

Thank you in advance for helping to spread the word about this opportunity and to ensure the continued success of Northwest Justice Project.

All the best,
Sarah Menke
On behalf of Northwest Justice Project

Sarah Menke
Project Manager
Morten Group
708-601-3955
sarah at mortengroup.com<mailto:sarah at mortengroup.com>

she/her/hers

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. The recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing the information to any other party unless this disclosure has been authorized in advance.

If you are not intended recipient of this message or any agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. You should immediately destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply E-Mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet E-Mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.