[blindLaw] Taking the LSAT in Braille Format

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:03:17 UTC 2020

Hi everyone. Good afternoon. Hope you guys are doing well. As I mentioned to you before, I. Am planning to take the  LsAT exam next year either  on June or September. However,I have a   question for those who took it in braille format.  I am interested in taking the exam in braille format, but I unfortunately don’t have a braille printer to print  out some test sample material. how did you guys do to obtain practice test in braille in order  to familiarize with the exam in Braille prior  taking the test? I’m just wondering.  I will really appreciate any suggestion. For the Logic game section, I am planning  in using either Excel  with JAWS or numbers with Voiceover on the Mac  as an accommodation. I look forward to hear from you soon.    Thanks so much for reading!

Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max