[blindLaw] logic games

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Wed Jun 17 18:53:02 UTC 2020

When I took the LSAT in 2016, I was approved for a braillenot (18 display).

Braillenote, excel, and tactiles are listed as possible accommodations:

Accommodations That May Be Available on the LSAT | The Law School
Admission Council
https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsac-policy-accommodations-test-takers-disabilities/accommodations-may-be-available-lsat
The following is a non-exhaustive list of testing accommodations that
may be available on the LSAT (or may have an equivalent accessibility
feature on the Digital LSAT or the LSAT Writing). The inclusion of a
particular accommodation in the list below does not guarantee that you
will receive this accommodation if requested. Each request is
reviewed, and a decision whether to grant any testing accommodations
is made, on a case-by-case basis in accordance with LSAC’s stated
policies.
Braille Note
Tactile manipulatives (e.g., rubber graph board and tactile letters or
pictures; magnetic board with magnetic letters or objects )
Excel spreadsheets

Sincerely,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Pronouns: he/him/his.)

International studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091
seifs at umich.edu

Student Attorney | International Transactions Clinic
University of Michigan Law School
3120 Jeffries Hall
701 South State Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
www.law.umich.edu/ITC

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this transmittal in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email, delete this
communication, and destroy all copies of the transmittal (including
attachments, if any).