[blindLaw] Anxiety about misconstruing content due to accessibility barriers

Paul Harpur p.harpur at law.uq.edu.au
Tue Mar 31 18:18:28 UTC 2020

Also Facetime a family member you trust if it is sensitive.

Associate Professor Paul Harpur
BBus (HRm), LLB (Hons) LLM, PhD, solicitor of the High Court of Australia (non-practicing)
Academic Fellow, Harvard Law School Project on Disability
International Distinguished Fellow, Burton Blatt Institute, SU, New York
Fulbright Future Scholar
Associate Professor, The University of Queensland Law School