[blindLaw] Developing a LSAT and Law School Admissions Guide

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at iCloud.com
Mon May 11 02:09:09 UTC 2020

Dear Syed,

Thank you for starting this initiative. I took the LSAT in 2014. I used Excel with JAWS for the logic games section and found it useful for diagramming games accessibly. I would be happy to join the project. Please let me know how I can help.

Best,

Michal Nowicki

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Syed Rizvi via BlindLaw
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 9:01 PM
To: blindlaw at nfbnet.org
Cc: Syed Rizvi
Subject: [blindLaw] Developing a LSAT and Law School Admissions Guide

Dear All,

Since I replied to a previous thread, I have been receiving nonstop emails, texts and calls from people seeking guidance on the logic games section of the LSAT and how to best get accommodations from LSAC. Tonight, after getting off an international call with a LSAT tutor with two blind students, I have concluded that we must develop some sort of a blind pre-law toolkit that primarily focuses on the logic games and LSAC accommodations.

If you would be interested in helping out with such a project, please reach out to me and I can put together a team to work on this initiative. I will also collaborate with the student division on this initiative.

I understand that the logic games section is being phased out but this process will take a few years. In the interim blind people will still be applying to law school and can not put their lives on hold.

As someone who just went through this trial, its struggles are still all to vivid. I hope you can join me in clearing the path towards law school.

Sincerely,

     Syed Rizvi