[blindLaw] Preparing for Law School

Vaughn Brown vaughnlbrown87 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 00:42:44 UTC 2020

Hi Julie,

Congraduations on getting into law school! I would familiarize your
self with Westlaw, legal dictionaries and other legal websites. I am
obtaining my MLS (Masters in Legal Studies) and found these websites
to be a touch tricky in the beginning.

I would also suggest getting an embosser. It does not need to be
fancy. Having your briefs in Braille well help when referring to notes
on the fly.

Hope this helps!

Kindly,
Vaughn