[blindLaw] Preparing for Law School

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:19:43 UTC 2020

I don't know of one "right" way to do an outline. I know a lot of people who used flowcharts, but never figured out a way to do so; it's nice to hear there is some way to do it in Word, though.

That seems like a slightly excessive tech collection. When I was in school I had a laptop, BrailleNote, and iPhone with just one pair of headphones. But whatever works for anybody. I've actually given up on a notetaker at this point and just use a Braille display. I wouldn't see a need for two separate iDevices.