[blindLaw] LSAT Practice Test in Braille Format

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 20:56:16 UTC 2020

Hello everyone. Good afternoon. Hope all of you are doing well. Do any of you know where can I find LSAT practice test materials in Braille format? Is there any agency that could provide them? Just wondering since I want to familiarize myself with the  test format, if I decide to take the exam in Braille.   I don’t own a braille printer to print braille copies, so finding an agency that could provide some will be a good alternative for now. I look forward to hear from you soon.Thanks so much for reading!

Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max