[blindLaw] FW: Philosophy Friday on Mountain Time at 5 Tonight!

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri May 29 19:41:48 UTC 2020

Good afternoon Blindlaw!

As some may know, the NFB of Colorado has been putting on Zoom calls pretty
much every week night since this pandemic took hold which range in a wide
variety of topics.  We have come to call Friday's call, Philosophy Friday.
In any event, I thought many of you would find tonight's discussion
fascinating, thus I am sharing the announcement with you.

Cheers!!

Scott