[blindLaw] International Summit on Legal Professionals with Disabilities [Online] - 1st to 3rd December, 2020

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:37:05 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

I am helping put together an online Summit on legal professionals with
disabilities. It will be hosted by ILS Law College, Pune, India in
collaboration with the Oxford Human Rights Hub and the Harvard Law
School Project on Disability. I am attaching the concept note and
summit agenda with this email.

It promises to be a meaningful contribution in fostering dialogue on
how we can break down the barriers that prevent disabled legal
professionals from realizing their full potential. I will share Zoom
details to attend the Summit and other relevant information as the
Summit draws closer. For now, I just thought it would be a good idea
to bring the fact that this Summit is being held to your attention.

Best,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Candidate for the MPhil in Law