[blindLaw] Westlaw not jumping between footnotes and text properly

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:48:48 UTC 2020

Is anyone else having this problem? If I hit the footnote number from within the opinion it will jump me to the right place, but if I hit the footnote number from within the foot no pain, it does not take me to the right place in the opinion but rather to the very top of the page. Extremely frustrating! I’ve tried this in chrome and edge. It’s hard to know whether it’s a jaws problem, a browser problem, or a something else problem.

Sent from my iPhone