[blindLaw] FW: [NFB-Maryland] Last Call: 2020 NFBMD Virtual Night at the Theater- October 16, 2020

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 05:06:21 UTC 2020

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: NFB-Maryland [mailto:nfb-maryland-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
president--- via NFB-Maryland
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 10:06 PM
To: nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Maryland] Last Call: 2020 NFBMD Virtual Night at the Theater-
October 16, 2020

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland for our 2020
Virtual Night at the Theater on October 16, 2020 at 8PM Eastern. This is a
Meet the Blind Month activity, so please share this event with family,
friends, and members of your communities. We will feature theatrical
performances by blind people, including a rebroadcast of a Mock Trial and a
Louisiana Center for the Blind play.  Both incorporate our NFB philosophy in
interesting and even humerous ways.

Tickets cost $25. Everyone who purchases a ticket will be entered into a
drawing to receive a gift certificate for steamed crabs. We will announce
the winner at the Virtual Night at the Theater.

To purchase a ticket, use the PayPal link located at
http://nfbmd.org/theater or send a check to:

Virtual Night at the Theater

1800 Johnson Street, Suite N1

Baltimore, MD 21230>p>

If you plan to mail a check, please let the Committee Co-Chairpersons or I
know so we make sure we get you the access information.  This is needed
because of the delay in postal service mail delivery.

For questions, contact Committee Chairpersons Ellen Ringlein at
ERinglein at nfb.org <mailto:ERinglein at nfb.org>  or Jen White at JWhite at nfb.org
<mailto:JWhite at nfb.org> .

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110