[blindLaw] Shepardizing Feature on Lexis Plus

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:41:39 UTC 2020

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm working on a research assignment for school in which we are
required to shepardize a statute using Lexis Plus. I am using Jaws
2020 with Google Crome, and I cannot find a shepardize link or button
anywhere on that page. I've gone over and over it; I've asked for help
at our library; and I've reached out to Lexis about it. The sighted
librarians we have cannot figure out why Jaws doesn't identify
anything that allows me to shepardize. So, I'm coming to you hoping
that someone here has done this with Jaws successfully and can give me
some pointers. Alternatively, if the feature is not accessible, I
would love to know that as well so that I can bother Lexis about it
and do something about my research assignment. I do not have a reader,
and I don't have access to AIRA or sighted help in pretty much any
form except through my university if I schedule a meeting.

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; American University Washington College of