[blindLaw] Legal files

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Oct 21 14:00:54 UTC 2020

Thank you,
I actually work with Brian. The other blind person that works in the
office has a love hate relationship with Legal files lol.

He is also on vacation at the moment( my blind coworker).

Thanks for the advice,

Jonathan Franks MSW
Advocate,
Housing, Transportation and Disaster Team
Disability Rights Texas