[blindLaw] Shepardizing Feature on Lexis Plus

William Miller wmiller at bwspllc.com
Thu Oct 22 12:43:35 UTC 2020

Julie:

  If your assignment is to research treatment of a statute by the courts, I think the annotated statutes and not Shepard's are the best resource. If it is specifically to Shepardize a statute and you are having a problem with the Lexis interface then I recommend that you contact Lexis and request assistance. As a last resort and if you are facing a deadline you may want to request sighted assistance.

  Good luck in law school!

Best wishes,

William T. Miller
Attorney
Brinkley Walser Stoner, PLLC
10 LSB PLAZA
P.O. Box 1657
Lexington, North Carolina  27293-1657
Telephone:  (336) 249-2101
Fax:  (336)  249-4572
Email: wmiller at bwspllc.com
Website:  www.brinkleywalserstoner.com

Greensboro Location:  First Citizens Bank Building
620 Green Valley Road, Suite 306
Greensboro, North Carolina  27408
Telephone:  (336) 235-2941