[blindLaw] Exam soft

Lauren Bishop laurenbishop96 at icloud.com
Mon Oct 26 00:41:30 UTC 2020

Thank you so much. This whole situation makes my blood boil. They work with about 2000 organizations. I hope they’ll eventually decide to make their programs accessible.  I am working with my disability services office to get some alternative arrangements in the works.
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 25, 2020, at 8:34 PM, Seif-Eldeen Saqallah via BlindLaw <blindlaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Same here; bar jurisdictions that use it need give different software
> accommodations in place of examsoft and examplify.
>

>> On 10/25/20, Tai Tomasi via BlindLaw <blindlaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> Last I knew, examSoft is not accessible with any screen reader.
>>
>> Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
>> Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
>> Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.
>>
>>> On Oct 25, 2020, at 6:57 PM, Lauren Bishop via BlindLaw
>>> <blindlaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> I have some take-home finals that will be using exam soft.  When I tried
>>> to navigate out of the window to open my notes during a mock exam, my
>>> computer would not speak to me when I reentered the exemplify window. Are
>>> used jaws and NVDA with the same results. Have any of you had any luck
>>> using this software?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Lauren
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhoneHave any of you had any luck using this software?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Lauren