[blindLaw] Exam soft

Tai Tomasi tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:28:14 UTC 2020

Help me understand how taking an exam using exam soft or one of its derivatives in unsecure mode is any different from simply requesting the exam in word format and taking it that way. I wouldn’t want to have to navigate a platform like exam soft when having never used it before. Doing so puts the examinee at a disadvantage.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/seifs%40umich.e