[blindLaw] Looking for Accessible CLE Accredited in New York

rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 15:17:07 UTC 2020

Hi All:
As the subject of this message indicates, I am looking for accessible
webinars or on demand CLE for which I can get credit in New York. I tried
the New York City Bar Association, both live and on demand, and was
unsuccessful. I'm not sure if it's inaccessible, or if it is my lack of tech
savvy. I have not yet tried the New York State Bar Association, or the ABA.
If anyone has had experience with either of these, please contact me off
list.
As for CLE's given out of state, New York makes you jump through hoops to
get them accredited. So that lets out the tenBroek Symposium or NABL summer
meeting, unless we jump through hoops first.
I will much appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Ray Wayne