[blindLaw] Looking for Accessible CLE Accredited in New York

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Tue Oct 27 15:22:44 UTC 2020

I am also interested in this please; +1 and presumably many.

Sincerely,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Pronouns: he/him/his.)

International Studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091 | seifs at umich.edu

Student Attorney | International Transactions Clinic

Student Attorney | Civil-Criminal Litigation Clinic

University of Michigan Law School
www.law.umich.edu/ITC
www.law.umich.edu/clinical/generalclinic/Pages/default.aspx

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information protected from
disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply email, delete this communication, and destroy all
copies of the transmittal, including attachments. Receipt of this
message is not intended to waive any applicable legal privilege.