[blindLaw] Free Webinar: Tap into Business Opportunities through Accessibility Solutions; Learn what U.S. laws & regulations require and how your company can turn compliance into a business opportunity

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at iCloud.com
Fri Sep 4 15:17:23 UTC 2020

Dear Listmates,

I hope you all have been enjoying the summer despite the pandemic and that you have exciting plans for Labor Day weekend.

I am reaching out to extend a warm invitation to a free, very special accessibility webinar I will be hosting on October 1 along with the Chief of the FCC Disability Rights Office and the chief product design officer at Poly (the maker of various communications devices). The webinar announcement is attached. Please let me know if the attachment doesn’t come through.

Please feel free to share the webinar announcement with anyone who might find the event beneficial. Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Michal Nowicki