[blindLaw] Expert in Accessibility for Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)

Avino, Kristy kavino at McCarter.com
Wed Sep 9 20:35:39 UTC 2020

Hello all!

Can anyone recommend a consultant or expert in the preparation of VPATs for hardware-type products, pursuant to Section 508 requirements?  I'm familiar with accessibility experts (such as Level Access or Deque) for websites and other digital products, but I'm not sure if they have the expertise in hardware products that I need for a particular matter, and hope this group may have some alternative suggestions!

Best,
Kristy

[cid:image001.png at 01D686C7.3F383370]

Kristy L. Avino | Associate
McCarter & English, LLP
265 Franklin Street | Boston, MA 02110

kavino at mccarter.com<mailto:kavino at mccarter.com> | www.mccarter.com<https://www.mccarter.com/> | V-Card<https://www.mccarter.com/people/kristy-l-avino/vcard>
T 617.449.6577     F 617.607.9135

Boston | Hartford | Stamford | New York | Newark | East Brunswick | Philadelphia | Wilmington | Washington, DC

We are committed to helping you navigate the COVID-19 crisis. Please visit our Coronavirus Resource Center<https://www.mccarter.com/services/coronavirus-resource-center/> for important updates providing business guidance throughout this pandemic. For immediate questions, please email your McCarter contact or our COVID-19 Taskforce<mailto:covid-19taskforce at mccarter.com?subject=COVID-19%20Taskforce>.

This email message from the law firm of McCarter & English, LLP is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.