[blindLaw] FW: IMPORTANT -- Need Your Help: Seeking Diverse Candidates for ABA Senior Associate Executive Director and General Counsel Position

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Sep 15 18:06:02 UTC 2020

Hey everyone!

Please spread this far and wide.  This job is on of the very top positions
in the ABA staff structure and it is highly compensated.  It would be great
to get someone from a diverse background into it whether that be someone
with a disability or with a disability and other diverse characteristics.  I
know senior leadership at the ABA very well.  So, please let me know if you
are applying or know of someone applying.

Best,

Scott

slabarre at labarrelaw.com