[blindLaw] Court Reporting

Loreal Lavigna loreallavigna at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 16:19:42 UTC 2020

I'm presently a legal transcriptionist but am looking to branch out and expand both my knowledge-base as well as experience to better provide for myself and my daughter.  Would it be possible to put me in touch with this woman as well as I have some questions for her which might help me make the decision of whether to pursue court reporting specifically or take the longer career path and go for paralegal.  Either way, my goal is to further my present skillset as a transcriptionist to be better able to provide long-term for my and my daughter's futures.

Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist
Phone:  (518)330-5188