[blindLaw] Using Clio with Jaws

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Fri Apr 16 16:59:50 UTC 2021

TRE Legal uses Clio.  I can do everything I need to do and they respond to requests for improvement.  I echo that they aren't perfect.  The task assignment and tracking system generally seems clunky and is easier to work with through Microsoft integrations in 360 via To-Do, Outlook, etc.  We don't do much with the document storage and management features.  I also prefer to enter time in Excel and periodically upload because it is more efficient.  I could enter my time entries directly in the iOS app or desktop browser interface if needed.  A nice feature is that you can work in other systems and sync if your firm has enabled integration.