[blindLaw] Public Service Fellowship Opportunity

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Apr 20 19:59:24 UTC 2021

From: washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com <washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Harumi Miura
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 11:48 AM
To: Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association <WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [WADA] Public Service Fellowship Opportunity

Hello,

I am excited to share with you all that our 2021-23 Public Rights Project Fellowship<https://www.publicrightsproject.org/prp> is recruiting applicants for our fourth cohort! We are searching for eight talented and public service-minded attorneys with approximately 3-5 years of post-law school experience to be placed in state and local government offices<https://www.publicrightsproject.org/prp-fellowship-locations> around the country.

This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to harness the power of state and local government and is passionate about spurring change to better empower the community they serve. Do you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity? You can find more information, including dates for our upcoming informational webinars<https://calendly.com/publicrightsproject/prpf-informational-webinar>, by filling out our interest form<https://www.publicrightsproject.org/prp-fellowship-interest-form?src=email>, or you can nominate someone to apply here<https://www.tfaforms.com/4892188>.

Please feel free to circulate this opportunity with your networks and/or job boards! The deadline to apply is May 24th at 11:59pm ET. Please also find attached the job full posting in PDF form.

Thank you,

The PRP Fellowships Team