[blindLaw] Accessible Treadmill

Tai Tomasi tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 21:11:37 UTC 2021

I recently purchased a Landis treadmill which I like. It has a flat non-touchscreen panel which can easily be labeled in braille, A number pad which can also be labeled, and tactile buttons to adjust speed, incline, start and stop The unit.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.