[blindLaw] simultaneous editing in sharepoint and Google

Laura Wolk laura.wolk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:07:12 UTC 2021

Just when I thought I'd mastered track changes, now we've got a new
mountain to climb.  Has anyone ever dealt with simultaneous editing in
Word or Google?  My employer is going to be transitioning over to this
style of editing shortly.  I don't have anyway to test it out before
the transition happens, but it just strikes me as something that would
be very difficult for jaws to handle or for me to process as a blind
person.