[blindLaw] need Recommendations on a braille display.

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:10:53 UTC 2021

Hello Friends.
I am so excited and sad, I am done with half of my law school career.
It has been a struggle and blast at the same time.
Anyway, I am making the move from Windows to Mac. and need a good braille
display because footnotes are not going away anytime soon and I am taking
Trial Advocacy next semester. Are there any litigators here? How do you go
about cross examinations and exhibits?
Would you say that using a braille display makes a difference when public
speaking?
I also need one for exam prep, it is so hard to listen to my notes/computer
and listen to what my study group wrote in our practice exams.
while  sitting in the Communal area. Not fun.

Thank you everyone!
and Merry Christmass!

Teresita Rios