[blindLaw] law school tutor

pleaseletmesee2016 at gmail.com pleaseletmesee2016 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:15:58 UTC 2021

Hello all! I am a first year law school student with the first month of law school under my belt now. And I feel already lost. I heard over and over that this is perfectly normal for most first year students. However, I fear I might burn out my interest for the legal profession as I get more comfortable and acclimated with all the unique quirks of law school. In a desperate attempt to prevent this nightmare to come into fruition, I am looking for a good tutor that can declutter the complexities of the first year of law school. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you	!