[blindLaw] law school tutor

philosopher25 at gmail.com philosopher25 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:15:01 UTC 2021

Hello, while your feelings are normal and valid, as somebody who did not learn braille, I can tell you studying in  law school can be very challenging, But it is doable. Like the others, I am available to chat. My email address is brucefsexton at gmail.com

Most important advice is to find the rules of civil procedure online, rather than trying to use electronic text. BruceSexton, JD

Dictated on an accessible device.