[blindLaw] Scholarships

Tara Chavez tmatzick06 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:49:48 UTC 2021

Hi,
Have you applied for the national Federation of the blind scholarship? I believe the deadline is March 31. You can get more information out nfb.org
Tara

Tara Chavez
Consultant, Usborne Books and More
https://v7941.myubam.com

President, Albuquerque Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico