[blindLaw] LSAT Logic Games Section

tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:34:46 UTC 2021

Helga and all:

This settlement was reached in October 2019. The settlement requires the LSAC to research alternatives and replace the logic games section with an alternative within four years. Therefore, I do not expect the logic games section to be replaced this year. LSAC is not required to make the change until early October, 2023. Since LSAC has this period to make the change, I expect it to take affect for the July 2023 or January 2024 test.