[blindLaw] Reccomendations for Braille display for use with LeNovo laptop

Tai Tomasi tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:58:22 UTC 2021

I highly recommend the new brailliant 40X which just came out. It does not have a QWERTY keyboard. It is essentially a braille display with a Victor reader built-in. You can access BookShare, newsline, NLS BARD, etc. It has Bluetooth five and built-in speakers.

https://store.humanware.com/hus/brailliant-bi-40x-braille-display.html

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.