[blindLaw] Screen-readers and Dell Machines

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:46:35 UTC 2021

All,

I'm personally moving over to an HP machine, though I've heard a ton
of great things about Lenovo. I second Nikki's observations about the
Surface line.

I'm also grateful for everyone's input here. I've been in nearly
constant contact with Visparo/Freedom Scientific, Dell, and Microsoft.
Everyone pointed the finger at everyone else. They also told me I was
the only one reporting the problem. Turns out it's exactly what I
thought it was to begin with. Wow, if only I'd known that a year ago.

Warmth,
Sanho