[blindLaw] NABL Annual Meeting Thursday, 1:00 PM Eastern

slabarre at labarrelaw.com slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Tue Jul 6 21:26:11 UTC 2021

Hey folks, I hope everyone is enjoying Day 1 of the NFB Convention.  We, the
NABL,  will be meeting on Thursday, July 8th, at 1:00 PM.  You can now find
our 2021 agenda  on our website.  You can also use the website to pay your
dues, $25 for attorneys and $5 for non-attorneys including law students.
The site seems to work well for either one of those choices but not for
continuing shopping and selecting an additional donation.  We'll try to get
that fixed.  By paying your dues, you are officially registering for the
meeting.  Our website is:

www.blindlawyers.net <http://www.blindlawyers.net>

With respect to CLE materials, we are not charging a premium for them this
year.  However, we will be offering a link to a Dropbox where you can get
the materials we have collected.  Stay tuned for that link.  Although we
will offer a certificate indicating how many minutes of CLE were offered,
you will need to work with your own state bars to get the credits approved.

Alright, stay tuned for more announcements.  Have a great Convention!

All best,

Scott

303 520-3584, Mobile