[blindLaw] Legal Server

Jen Barrow jlynnbarrow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 04:04:24 UTC 2021

Hi Julie. My experience has been the same as Sanho. I'm sorry you're encountering the issue you describe. I've used LegalServer daily for several years with JAWS and have not had a lag problem. I used it first with IE, now mostly with Chrome. Are you accessing it in person on the org's computer or remotely through the web on your own laptop with your own internet? Perhaps try both ways if you have only tried one to see if the problem persists. If sighted people also have a lag problem when they scroll, something quirky might be going on with the org's LegalServer account that hasn't been addressed because it's not overly disruptive to others. LegalServer has its own tech support that your org's tech support can contact for assistance. Almost every element of LegalServer is customizable per the org's needs, so hopefully they can identify if there is a problem with your org's configuration.
-Jen