[blindLaw] Lexis vs West Law

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:15:15 UTC 2021

Yep. I agree with the others. I like Westlaw and do not find Lexis as
intuitive. I have had to use both throughout my first year in law
school because they made us do research assignments using both sites.
I definitely prefer Westlaw and use it over Lexis anytime I can. The
heading layouts make it easy to navigate with Jaws, and some of the
information you might need to get to you can find in tables that Jaws
will locate for you. I also find that there search feature works well
with Jaws. Until Westlaw, I had not found an auto complete type search
feature that wasn't clunky with a screen reader.

Good luck...

Julie

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; American University Washington College of