[blindLaw] out of the ordinary question

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Sun Jul 18 13:25:41 UTC 2021

Hello, Mike,

I hope you are well.

Not answering your question but relevant to it, I am Muslim who grew
up in Christian and interfaith communities;
I also know the reverse, Muslims who grew up Christian.
Let me know if I can help.

Peace,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Mr.)

International Studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091 | seifs at umich.edu

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
confidential and may contain privileged information protected from
disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply email, delete this communication, and destroy all
copies of the transmittal, including attachments. Receipt of this
message is not intended to waive any applicable legal privilege.