[blindLaw] more woes of a blind law student...

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:00:25 UTC 2021

Hello,

I used their website, though the Bookshare copy in XML is almost as
good. You can use the font command on your screen-reader of choice and
go word-by-word through each example while you're learning. The font
command is insert or capslock plus F. Alternatively, you can set up
soundschemes in JAWS to auditorily alert you to font changes in
realtime.

Warmth,
Sanho