[blindLaw] Questions regarding Law School admission

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:50:59 UTC 2021

Mike and Anyone Else Applying to Law School,

I am more than happy to help you. I start law school this Fall and love helping people plan for the LSAT and prepare their applications. Feel free to email me directly or text/ call me at 4132503523.

 -Syed

Syed Mahmud Rizvi

SRizvi at jd24.law.Harvard.edu
(413)250-3523

JD Candidate, Harvard Law School, Class of 2024
BA in Government, The University of Texas at Austin, Class of 2020

Paul and Daisy Soros Fellow
SEO Law Fellow