[blindLaw] Questions regarding Law School admission

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:02:32 UTC 2021

Hello to everyone who is applying to law school.
in Addition to the LSAT *PowerScore* Bibles I used Khon academy for
practice exams. I did not hear from LSAC regarding my accommodations
until a month, or so, before my exam. When I took the practice exams in
LSAC I did not get double time. But I took the exam the September before
the pandemic.

Helga if you want to start law school next year 2022, you should start
studying for the LSAT and asking for letters of rec, just let your
professors know of your plans and that you will require a letter of rec. If
I remember correctly some applications open up this August and September,
so as soon as you start your applications use the LSAC system to send them
the official request. Some professors take longer and so you should send
them emails before and after you finish and send your applications. All
should be done this year.
Apply as soon as possible to law schools,  because all law admissions are
on a rolling basis, so first come first serve.
Oh and do not forget to apply to  Notre Dame Law.
Good luck!