[blindLaw] Do any of you use ZoomText or fusion?

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 05:11:04 UTC 2021

Maura!!!
Me too!! I was so confident when starting law school my grades
were awesome, I was ready with a brand new DELL XPS with 1 TB ssd. I was
ready to go. and then this thing keeps glitching, overheating and
shutting down every 3 to 5 hours.
I just don't get it.
It hates PDFs, So I only ask for word docs now.
I am just a workaholic law student, why can't I work without having to
worry about melting my computer and my hand?

My GPA is horrible and it matters. I am determined to figure this issue out
during summer because I need to bring My GPA up.
If anyone knows of any experts let me know
I think I am done,Sorry everyone.