[blindLaw] Do any of you use ZoomText or fusion?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Jun 12 13:11:33 UTC 2021

I don't mean to pile on to this thread, but I also have a Dell for work (I use my machine primarily for software development) and I am seeing the same thing as the rest of you. My machine gets very slugish after about 3 or so hours of usage, and if I don't reboot promptly, it will crash with out of memory errors, even though the task manager shows that there is plenty of memory. I ran a ram tester a couple days ago, thinking this was possibly unique to my machine. It's actually nice to know it's not just me with this problem.

A good friend of mine, who is a very talented IT professional with a nack for figuring out very complex issues like these,  promised he would take a look this week.

I'll absolutely let you know if we find anything.

As for the sound drivers, I had to completely uninstal all Dell audio drivers to get my sound to sound normal through headphones and the speakers. I still experience the occasional audio choppiness, but nothing I can't live with.

I love the small formfactor of my XPS13, and I really hope I can solve this issue.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device

> On Jun 11, 2021, at 21:23, Nicole Poston via BlindLaw <blindlaw at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I would concur with the Lenovo and HP computers.  I am a Zoomtext user and have had great success with Lenovo computers at home and HP computers at work.

>>> BlindLaw:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/laura.wolk%40g