[blindLaw] Do any of you use ZoomText or fusion?

lmendez716 at gmail.com lmendez716 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:04:10 UTC 2021

Good morning:

Are we certain that the problem is:

1.  Solely Limited to Dell computers;
2.  If so, whether it impacts only certain models or  configurations;
3.  That   variability in either Windows or Freedom Scientific software,  or versions thereof,   isn't causing or contributing to the problems; and,
4.  Are the problems arising  without regard to whether the computer is operating within a network environment or as a single machine?

By way of further inquiry, is anyone running an Mac equipped with an Intel Processor running Windows on a Boot Camp partition?  If so, are the  reported problems occurring on this type of setup as well? Perhaps some input from access technology  professionals is warranted  as an aspect of developing a strategy to address this issue.   I'm certain that I have only scratched the surface of factors to consider so please feel free to chime in as appropriate.

Luis