[blindLaw] Questions Regarding Drawing diagrams to solve the Logic Games Section

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 05:29:10 UTC 2021

Hello everyone. Hope you guys are doing well.  I just have some questions regarding dealing with the Logic games section of the exam, when it comes in drawing the diagrams to solve each specific games. For those who  use Excel   and Microsoft word to create  these diagrams, what sort of techniques  you use to organize your data, and write your information down on them  and also to   find each data accordingly to solve each game?  I’m just   wondering since I am planning  to use MS word to write my elements and clues and Excel to create the diagram. I will really appreciate any suggestions you could provide me. I look forward to hear from you soon. Thanks so much for reading!
Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sent From my iPhone 11 Pro Max