[blindLaw] FW: Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division Job Announcements

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 18:14:16 UTC 2021

FYI. See below.

Deepinder K. Goraya, Esq.

From: Jobs, CRT (CRT) <CRT.Jobs at usdoj.gov>
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 9:18 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division Job Announcements

The Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division (CRT or Division) would
like to thank each of you for participating in past efforts to increase
outreach to individuals interested in working for the Division.  To ensure
that the Division has an accurate and updated distribution list, we are
asking that you let us know if your e-mail address or contact information
has changed or if you no longer wish to receive these e-mails.  Our goal is
to attract a broad and diverse pool of qualified applicants for all jobs
that are open to the public.  When you receive job announcements from CRT
via e-mail, please post them to your job boards, if applicable, or forward
them to any qualified applicants who may be interested in working for the
Division.  Our contact group includes organizations who can share the
information with their groups, rather than individual applicant e-mails.

All CRT job announcements open to the public are listed below.  Please also
remind members of your organization that job announcements can always be
found on the Division's homepage,  <http://www.justice.gov/crt/employment>
http://www.justice.gov/crt/employment.  In addition, if you know of other
organizations that might want to receive our job announcements, please let
them know the process is very simple.  They just need to send an email to
<mailto:CRT.Jobs at usdoj.gov> CRT.Jobs at usdoj.gov.  There are no elaborate
forms to fill out - just an email indicating that the organization wishes to
receive future job announcements and the e-mail address for us to contact
them.

Remarks

Position

Salary

Closing Date

NEW

Program Analyst (MPP) <https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593549900>

Disability Rights Section

GS-343-14 ($122,530 to $159,286 per year)

3/12/2021

NEW

Program Analyst (DEU) <https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593549400>

Disability Rights Section

GS-343-14 ($122,530 to $159,286 per year)

3/12/2021

NEW

Trial Attorney <https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593178800>
Voting Section

GS-905-12/15 ($87,198 to $172,500 per year)

3/17/2021

NEW

Deputy Chief <https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593848000>
Appellate Section

GS-905-15 ($144,128 to $172,500 per year)

3/24/2021

NEW

Trial Attorney <https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594080400>
Educational Opportunities Section

GS-905-13/15 ($103,690 to $172,500 per year)

3/25/2021

NEW

Trial Attorney <https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594078700>
Special Litigation Section

GS-905-14/15 ($122,530 to $172,500 per year)

3/25/2021

NEW

Non-competitive Appointments for Applicants with Disabilities
<https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586738700>

All grades

12/8/2021

 <http://www.justice.gov/crt/employment/vol_intern_opps.php> Student
Volunteers (Division-wide)

N/A (Volunteer)

See Description

Individuals interested in applying for these positions should comply with
the application procedures and closing dates in the job announcement.  If
you need more information about a specific Division vacancy, please contact
the individual listed on the bottom of the job announcement.  Thank you, in
advance, for assisting with our outreach efforts.