[blindLaw] FW: Job Opportunities for both new and experienced attorneysKing County Washington prosecutors criminal

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Mar 15 14:45:55 UTC 2021

From: Stephanie Sato <Stephanie.Sato at kingcounty.gov>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021 3:13 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders <diversity-stakeholders at list.wsba.org>
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] Job Opportunities for both new and experienced attorneys

If you seek challenging, meaningful work and a chance to give back to your community while working in a collegial office this opportunity may be for you.  The mission of the King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office (PAO) is to do Justice.  The hallmarks of service in the Office are Integrity, Compassion, Leadership and Professionalism.  We exercise the power given to us by the people with fairness and humility.  We serve our diverse community, support victims and families, and hold individuals accountable.  We develop innovative and collaborative solutions for King County and the State of Washington.

The Criminal Division of the King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office is looking for several highly motivated attorneys to join our office as contract deputy assistant attorneys (DPAA).  This position will provide excellent courtroom experience, especially for new or inexperienced lawyers. If you are interested you can find more details and apply here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kingcounty/jobs/3013445/assistant-deputy-prosecuting-attorney?keywords=attorney&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>.

We are also looking for several lateral hires with 3 - 10+ years of experience in criminal law handling a case load to include felonies.  You can find more details and apply here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kingcounty/jobs/3013459/deputy-prosecuting-attorney?keywords=attorney&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>.

The job listings are also attached.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to call or email me.

Please share widely,
Stephanie

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D71752.403CEA10]
Stephanie Sato  She/Her<https://www.mypronouns.org/>
Sr. Deputy Prosecuting Attorney/Human Resources
King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
King County Courthouse
516 3rd Avenue | Seattle |WA | 98104
* (206) 477-1078
* stephanie.sato at kingcounty.gov<mailto:stephanie.sato at kingcounty.gov>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/kcprosecutor/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/KCProsecutor?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3AKCProsecutor&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kingcounty.gov%2Fdepts%2Fprosecutor.aspx> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZjw1DX1I-xR1bFh8M3M87w>

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nightingale at ed.gov<mailto:noel.nightingale at ed.gov>.