[blindLaw] Practice Panther

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Wed Mar 17 16:49:30 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with an online firm management
platform called Practice Panther? It seems to be almost accessible,
but not quite. It's pretty infuriating since it looks like a lot of
state bar associations are getting behind this software and offering
it as a free option to members.

I recently transitioned from a large law firm who used iManage to a
plaintiff's employment and civil rights firm using Practice Panther.
At first I was hopeful because PP seemed at first blush to interface
with JAWS pretty well. I'm hoping I can find out from someone on here
how to navigate things such as the list boxes where you select
matters, contacts, Etc. Thanks for any feedback.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart